54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More baby news

Go down 
+4
Moomers
Cait
Dan
Jennx13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Jason and I found out today that we are expecting were due in November....So we are either having a pumpkin or a turkey!

were sticking with calling the baby a wing nut for now...its very air force! ha ha ha

flower
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Awesome! Congrats to both of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Yay! How exciting! Congrats, jennnnn! albino
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:30 am

Congrats, Kid! I'm so happy for you! Hey, if you have a girl, you can name her 'Annnnnn' lol!
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Neil.....
I wait for your prediction...does this sic sense of yours work 1000's of miles away? or do you have to be in oregon?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 am

Congrats Jennn! Are you going to be telling people once you get the pumpkin/turkey verdict?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 am

Most definitly...i hear I have to wait till July to find out what were having but Im sure neil will let us all know before the Doc's do anywise. There would be no way for me to hold out till the little one comes out to know what were having...I'm to inpatient plus what fun would shopping be?
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again...don't tell people the baby's gender until you are at least 20 weeks! Hopefully that will be around June. And I have a feeling that Neil's talent DOES work thousands of miles away. Now...here's an interesting challenge for Neil. Can he predict a couple's next baby before they even get pregnant? We're shooting to get knocked up again this fall, so you have plenty of time to practice, Neil.
Back to top Go down
Becca
A barrel full of smashed assholes
A barrel full of smashed assholes

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Congrats Jennnnnnnnnnnnn!
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Boy.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Though, in all my other predictions I knew the father of the child. Strange... Anyways, it seems to me like I can see what that dude is going to have. I don't think about the woman at all. It's funny, it sounds like there's a real method to it. What if there is?!?!

Weird.

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:56 pm

This WILL be my 15th consecutive prediction in a row. Perhaps we should plan a party for my victory?

Neil's "Prophet for Profit" Party.

-Prophet.

Wait, I mean

-Neil

No, It's

-Prophet.
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Neil...I hope your right! Your earlier prediction of being the next octomom has kept me up at night! Even though I know there is only 1 baby in there. It could be very weird/scary if you were to predict this baby correctly as a "BOY" since you in fact have never met my husband. I will offically 2ed your request for your name to be changed to prophet once I have the facts in my hand....Stay tuned to July 1st week or so, baring any national disasters or failed inspections this is when we should find out.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm all for that "prophet" party, Neil! We'll be there!

-Your 13th prediction
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Sat May 23, 2009 11:29 pm

I can't get a feel for what Jen and Dustin are going to have. Something's blocking my vision. I got nothing.

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 12:29 am

You better hurry up and get a feeling. Isn't she due in less than two months?
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am

You will get your mojo back Neil...just put on your Magic Turban and get back on track! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More baby news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More baby news   More baby news Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

More baby news
Page 1 of 1