54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironic news about my dog.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

Ironic news about my dog. Empty
PostSubject: Ironic news about my dog.   Ironic news about my dog. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:42 pm

So when we got our dog I asked what it was, considering it was a mutt. The pot head told me it's mom was a little Siberian Husky but mostly American Brindle and it's dad he wasn't sure, but he thought it was a husky in the area. I told him about our close call with getting a pit bull.

Me, being a first time dog adopter and not wanting prolong the process by asking what an American Brindle was, I just ran with Ryan to grab Sanda and Owen to come back because she had to work in a half an hour.

We've had the dog for two days now and I had some guests over who asked, "What's your dog?" To which I replied the previous. It was met with...

What's an American Brindle?

So I googled it.

Ironic news about my dog. Dewy310

Meet the American Brindle... Pit Bull Terrier.

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Ironic news about my dog.   Ironic news about my dog. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 am

Brindle is a color, what kind of moron thinks brindle is a type of dog. Hey do you like my African black and white

Ironic news about my dog. Zebra-0003

Brindle is a coat coloring pattern in animals, particularly dogs, cats, cattle, crested geckos and, rarely, horses. It is sometimes described as "tiger striped", although the brindle pattern is more subtle than that of a tiger's coat. The streaks of color are usually darker than the base coat, which is often tawny or grayish, although very dark markings can be seen on a coat that is only slightly lighter.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Ironic news about my dog.   Ironic news about my dog. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Yeah, he's a real dick, but I think from a slack jawed stand point, he's prolly been raised around nothing but pit bull loving fuck off's so I think when he thinks of Brindle, he thinks of pits. Again, a real cock sucker.
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: Ironic news about my dog.   Ironic news about my dog. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm

So pretty much this "Brindle" is going to turn on all of us one day and eat our faces off?
Awesome.
Nice choice.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironic news about my dog.   Ironic news about my dog. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ironic news about my dog.
Page 1 of 1