54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Names ( This should be interesting )

Go down 
+7
Jenny
Neil
Moomers
Jennx13
Dan
Ryan
Jeff
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Empty
PostSubject: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 am

With the new addition to the Pedersen gang, and I no I am not refer to a boat or bike or car this time an actual child, I thought it only proper for people to start giving Erin and myself the run down on what you think the kiddo should be named. Of course in no way will I probably listen to you lunatics but per chance you may strick a key and be honored with the gift of naming my first born.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Trick-Ass Mark
Trick-Ass Mark
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:28 pm

If it's a girl, I think you could name her anything really because a women can be as unique as she wants to be, but if it's a boy, you should name him something traditional and strong. To quote George Carlin, weak names make weak people, and in my opinion, in today's world, a more classic and traditional name like John, or Anthony is actually more unique than a corncob name people give their kids today.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 am

Ryan wrote:
If it's a girl, I think you could name her anything really because a women can be as unique as she wants to be, but if it's a boy, you should name him something traditional and strong. To quote George Carlin, weak names make weak people, and in my opinion, in today's world, a more classic and traditional name like John, or Anthony is actually more unique than a corncob name people give their kids today.

Agreed. I'm sure I'll come up with some ideas later. For now, I'm blank. You definitely can't give your son a pussy name. Don't be queer and somehow combine both your names. Not cool. "Hi, here's my son, Eriffry or Jerin". Go with something a tad more traditional for a guys name.

With my kids...Girls were easy. Boys are tough to name...If you consider yourself a man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: We have a winner!!!   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 am

I love the name Jerin, fucking classic hahaha hey Jerin get your ass over here you too Ereffery
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Optimus Prime or Megatron for a boy
Rainbow brite or Jem for a girl.....Im just sayin!

Think about it...... alien

No really there will be better names when the sex is known......Congrats to you guys!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:31 am

He he...Jerin. What a pussy-ass name! geek
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Before we go thru the name process, I think we should wait for Neil's Official Prediction. That will truly help guide us. I know he did mention something about multiples the other night, but that was not the official 'press conference' prediction. Neil....we're waiting Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

It's a girl.

And thank God, too! Considering the names going around. I mean, Aiden or Blaze? Braiden and Tanner? Taiden and Keller? Fuck. Only a DB would curse their child's life with a queer name like any one of those.

Poor kids.

Thank God you're having a girl!

-Neil

If it's a boy I'll scream...
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Don't you dis my Keller! Keller=Cool Kid. Done.
Now that we're stuck with the girl prediction, hmm...let's see.....Lisa Marie Pedersen. Breathtaking! queen
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 pm

First of all, from my experience, there seem to be a lot more creative and interesting girl names than boy names. The boy names seem really generic sometimes. And I hate that trend of boys being named Aiden, Brayden, Cayden, Jayden...oh just stop already!

So, assuming Neil is right, because we were his 13th correct prediction - he was right when the doctor was wrong - let's stick with girl names. I have to agree with Lisa on Marie as the middle name! It's Lisa's, mine, Sammie's, it's just a good middle name! Actually, you should probably stick with some sort of family name to make it meaningful. Don't pick a trendy name like Emma, Dakota, or any vehicle name! No Lexus Marie Pedersen! I actually like the name that Ryan suggested to us before we had Sammie - Evelyn. It's a classic name that sounds good with Pedersen.

There it is: Evelyn Marie Pedersen!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Although Evelyn is a beautiful name, I feel that by naming her Lisa Marie, you are not only paying tribute to Yours Truly, but to Elvis king Thank you, thank you very much....
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm

If your gonna move to the westside someday Sunshine Raincloud Pedersen flower
Back to top Go down
Becca
A barrel full of smashed assholes

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Not sure Evelyn would work. Just for the fact that Evelyn and Pedersen end with an 'n'. It's kind of a faux pas. I would suggest a name but I'm reserving it just in case Dan and I have an accident. LOL. Right babe?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Becca wrote:
Not sure Evelyn would work. Just for the fact that Evelyn and Pedersen end with an 'n'. It's kind of a faux pas. I would suggest a name but I'm reserving it just in case Dan and I have an accident. LOL. Right babe?

lol!

No
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Oooooh, now I'm very curious about Becca's reserved name! Come on, you can tell us!!!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm

All you need is 1 more kid, Becca. Then we can officially certify you as Loopie Nut Job #2! Of course, you all know I am #1 in this category...thank you for your time... bounce
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Erin and Jeff.....Go buy a book with 50000+ names in it get 2 high lighters and go crazy.....if you come up with any you both like then those names go in a hat and you pick from there.....or make a poll and we pick...great story for kindergarden...."How I got my name" my parents friends voted!!

also check these web sites out
www.babynames.com
http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
-there cool cause you can even go back in time

Becca you should tell...its not nice to keep secrets!
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm

What, like how Becca reserved "Frank" before they were even pregnant, then, when they had a baby boy they named him "Keller", a name that isn't in the same ball park as "Frank."

I could of named my kid Frank. Way to go, dicks!

-Neil

PS. Owen Sandru Costello will still echo in the hall of greatness, though. They'll say, "That's Neil's boy!"

EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I truly am sorry Neil. The next boy we have, we will name Frank. Franklin Neil Costello. In your honor. Not that you have any honor but you get the point. Wow! I just keep cracking myself up.
With all due disrespect,
Bec
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

Neil wrote:
... a name that isn't in the same ball park as "Frank."

You said Ball Park Frank - nuff said!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 am

Jeremy you're amazing! I would've never caught that.
Neil, did you mean to do that?
Everyone, don't laugh at me if you all got it.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 pm

I was going to capitalize Ball and Park but it seemed forced cause I needed "as" in between, so I ducked out and still got called on it. Weak.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Where did this "Franklin" bullshit come from? Frank is short for Francis. Franklin means "Land owner but not of noble birth." Francis means, "Frenchmen." Neil, on the other hand, roughly translated means "Nobel tramp", or "True Pimp."

-Neil

Turns out every different baby name site has a different definition for names. Pretty much pointless if everyone can just change history at a whim. Thanks, Richard Branson!
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Francis is oldschool. Franklin preforms fellatio on the gym coach behind the bleachers during pyramid gut busters... cause he's a faggot.

-Neil

PS. Franklin, man... Fuck. Crazy! It's like I live in Crazyville or New Dumb City in Dumbshits County.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

If you want your kid to be that gay, name him Beckham! Jesus... HE PLAYS SOCCER!!!! I should of named Owen, "Rod Tidwell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Names ( This should be interesting )   Baby Names ( This should be interesting ) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Baby Names ( This should be interesting )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next