54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Empty
PostSubject: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 am

The game WAS the 4th quarter! What an AWESOME comeback by AZ! Sure, Holmes caught the game winner fair and square but, what about those calls?!

#1: Fitz getting his ass beat by Harrison...Literally. That cocksucker should have been ejected!

#2: Holmes using the ball as a prop after his touchdown. Show-boating like that is illegal.

#3 The final play where Warner's attempted throw is "fumbled". It's under 2 minutes and the call was questionable. Where's the booth review?!

We all saw AZ shoot themselves in the foot a couple of times but, if Pitt didn't get a couple of free plays, what would the outcome have been?

My MVPs....Larry Fitzgerald for offensive player of the game and Darnell Dockett for defensive player of the game. Both Arizona players! Arizona made the game exciting to watch and made Pitt sweat a little!

Good job! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Cardinals got ripped   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:30 pm

That was one of the most disappointing calls at the end of a game I have seen. There is a ton of people talking about why the Cards didn't get an offical booth review to whether or not Warners arm had forward movement. Typical Superbowl bullshit where the team that will recieve more revenue wins. The Superbowl has turning into a Hallmark holiday if you will. They worry more about the money and commercials than the actual game now. Springsting is an asshole and that cock sucker should have been ejected, that is an unbelievable display of unsportsman-like ever displayed in a Superbowl according to the experts.

My two cents

P.S. Pitts Steeler fans believe they won fair and square, they are all douche bags......
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 pm

I have a question for my football wizards....
How is MVP judged? Cuz, in my opinion, I feel that Fitzgerald should win that title, hands down. If it wasn't for him (and the other guy on the team, can't remember his name) the game would have been so boring! Oh, and I personally could not have made it through without Jeff's Magic Totts. Thank you, Jeffie! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 pm

We were also really bummed that the Cardinals didn't win. There were certainly some calls that got missed.

On a separate thread, was anyone else disappointed in the commercials? A few of them were funny (Doritos, MacGruber, "If you hate going go work"...), but overall I felt jipped. And the 3D commercial didn't look 3D at all with the glasses! Such a let down.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 am

Jenny wrote:
We were also really bummed that the Cardinals didn't win. There were certainly some calls that got missed.

On a separate thread, was anyone else disappointed in the commercials? A few of them were funny (Doritos, MacGruber, "If you hate going go work"...), but overall I felt jipped. And the 3D commercial didn't look 3D at all with the glasses! Such a let down.

Commercials were totally weak. Booo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:10 am

Jenny wrote:

I thought the Doritos commercial with the guy that throws the snow globe at the dudes groin was histarical other than that Dan's correct commericals were a disappointment. Free Doritos at the office, oh man funny.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:59 pm

I thought the Denny's commercial was really good, the E-trade Babies are always funny. If we didn't have the 3-D bs to deal with, I thought the dancing football players would have been more enjoyable. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I totally agree with Jeff, that Doritos commercial was awesome - the look on the guy's face when he threw the globe!

As far as the game, it was cool that everyone was putting all their effort into it. I've seen some bowl games where it gets kind of boring because players just stop putting in effort. Momentum swung both ways - it was exciting to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!   Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Official Super Bowl XLIII diescussion thread!
Page 1 of 1