54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Bowl XLIII Channel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Super Bowl XLIII Channel Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl XLIII Channel   Super Bowl XLIII Channel Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 am

Looks like the Bowl will be on CBS. WOW Sad that sucks so we mught need to have it at someones house who actually gets CBS. I don't and Dan doesn't. So maybe Caseys crib??
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIII Channel   Super Bowl XLIII Channel Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:49 am

Jeff wrote:
Looks like the Bowl will be on CBS. WOW Sad that sucks so we mught need to have it at someones house who actually gets CBS. I don't and Dan doesn't. So maybe Caseys crib??

What's your source? NBC says they're carrying it. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26510344/
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Reply   Super Bowl XLIII Channel Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Good job in the research I found mine on the internet, but it was obviously BS, I like the whole source comment you sound like a news reporter or assassin..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Trick-Ass Mark
Trick-Ass Mark
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIII Channel   Super Bowl XLIII Channel Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:14 am

Jeff wrote:
Good job in the research I found mine on the internet, but it was obviously BS, I like the whole source comment you sound like a news reporter or assassin..
Only untalented assassins make any sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIII Channel   Super Bowl XLIII Channel Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLIII Channel
Page 1 of 1