54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Playoffs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: The Playoffs!   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 am

Here's the Conference Championship line-up:

NFC: Arizona Cardinals Vs Philly Eagles

AFC: Baltimore Ravens Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Naturally, the winner of each game advances to the Super Bowl. I never seem to pick the winners but, my pics for Super Bowl are Cardinals Vs Ravens. Realistically, it'll prolly be Eagles Vs Steelers (In which I'll take the Eagles!). Go NFC!

Discuss! Who's your favorite?

P.S. I can't believe Arizona beat Carolina!

P.P.S. FUCK PITTSBURGH! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: [b]Go Cardinals!![/b]   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:43 am

I hope the Cardinals make it simplely because they are in Seahawks division and it would have been the Seahawks had every fucking player on the team not got injured. I actually got to watch the game today, I love having my local channels back, go Direct TV. When are we going to do the fantasy champion drinks and poss. dinner?? cheers
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: And the two worst teams go to the Super Bowl again   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:29 am

How the hell do the Steelers keep making to the bowl god they get so lucky. They are soooo bad and end up getting all these lucky breaks in all the playoff games. And Arizona completely got their asses hand to them. So its Philly vs. the douche bags aka Pitt. what a crappy bowl. comments??
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Steelers   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm

I think it will be really gay when the Steelers make the Super bowl, Because they are going to win. They always win. They also won when they played the Sea hawks a couple years back... therefor I hate the Steelers, but will probably root them on anyway because they will be the winning team.
Weak sauce.
Cya at the Super Bowl!
scratch
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playoffs!   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Like I said....FUCK the Steelers! Fuck 'em! As always, I root for the underdog. Go Cards and Ravens this week!!!

As long as the Super Bowl isn't on CBS, let's have a Bowl party at my house again this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: F U Steelers   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah I was completely kidding. F the Steelers I wouldn't cheer them on if you paid me. I'm still bitter about the 2006 bowl. But their going to win...
Yeah that sounds good. I'll bring some beer!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playoffs!   The Playoffs! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Playoffs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: