54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11

Go down 
+2
Dan
Jeff
6 posters

What would you do if this happen to you??
1. Run like hell and hope not to get caught.
I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_lcap60%I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
2. Be a man/woman and take the punishment.
I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_lcap20%I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
3. Become the best liar ever and say "God told you to do it".
I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_lcap0%I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Other (If other please explain)
I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_lcap20%I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Empty
PostSubject: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 am

So some hispanic dude just smashed through my neighbors fence, which this fence has been dismantled by drunks around 5 times now, at least the ones I can remember. So my poll question is, you're loaded & you f*ck up someones; fence, yard, house, tree, etc.... What would you do?? Of course I am just assuming this guy was loaded I don't actual know, but the guy appeared drunk. Like they always say guilty until proven innocent Question wait what drunken
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Are you really gonna sit around shitfaced and wait to get hauled to jail or get your ass beat by the home owner? No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Maybe I'd leave a nice sloppy note saying how sorry I was and leave my contact info or something...
If I didn't wake everyone, I wouldn't wake them in the late hours of the night to tell them I totally f'd up there crib.
drunken
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

I would come back after I sobered up and deal with it then....Man up and take the punishment friend. I'll pay the price if I was stupid enought to drink and drive. At least I only killed a fence and not somebody...But why the hell were my friends letting me drive??
Back to top Go down
Steve
Nickleback
Nickleback

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 am

I carry tools
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 am

Stephen wrote:
I carry tools

That may be a good idea for a Black and Decker cordless tool commercial!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

The only response I have ever had from Steve and it is about a DUI question, not surprising I guess,
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:21 am

Jeff wrote:
The only response I have ever had from Steve and it is about a DUI question, not surprising I guess,

That's my father Jeff. "Paulus" us Steve. "Stephen" is my dad.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm

I retract my pervious statement and just end with; why would Steve Paulus be on here he is too busy being a twitter. BTW Twitter isn't an online communication tool it is now a way to calling someone a fag.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:31 pm

I'd come back the next day and throw a brick through the window, with some $banjamins$ tied to it to fix the fence and ease the guilt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

$banjamins$ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11   I'm up, find out why!!!   News @ 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'm up, find out why!!! News @ 11
Page 1 of 1