54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

Go down 
+3
Jennx13
Jenny
Jeff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Empty
PostSubject: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Actual Story --> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

I'm sorry I have to come back to this story we covered earlier. According to the media which could be as useless as my last director at St. Charles, this lady could be recieving up to $2,379.00/month just for her three kids on social security let alone the next 8 she just gave birth to and let the state of California fit the bill for. The average cost for one premature baby in the state of california is 164,000 multiply that by 8 = 1.3million. What a useless piece of shit this person is. Six children wasn't enough for the state to burdon, now California has to come up with more welfare for her 14 kids. Like people aren't struggling enough these days to pay the bills and people like this get to live on state revenue letting the middle class pay their way. I don't care about giving money to people who are actually needy, but to intentioally have 14 kids then live on welfare, cmon!!! Evil or Very Mad I had to sell another helicopter today, jesus what is the world coming to???
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 am

This whole thing makes me upset and I'm not even living in California, having to worry about paying for her freakin' kids. This woman is single, unemployed, supposedly living with her parents and expects to be able to have time to go back to school. No way! She won't be able to afford squat, let alone spend any meaningful time with ANY of her 14 kids. This woman's InVitro doctor needs to have his license taken away or at least fork over several thousand dollars to help pay for these kids. With InVitro in women 30-35, the maximum number of fertilized eggs to be implanted is 2, and he implanted 6, resulting in these 8 babies. I seriously hope this woman's tubes were tied after this delivery!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Well said, if she is asking for money, I think they should adopt out all the child. Child social services should rule that she is completely insane and an unfit mother and have the children taken and adopt out all of them at the expense of the mother. Only in America is it ok if you can't afford 6 kids you can have 8 more.
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 pm

The state of California should sue her and tie her tubes in addition the fertility doctor should be responsible financially for her. Now if only the media would not give her what she wants....ATTENTION. Its like having a bad kid and rewarding there horrible behavior

GIVE ME A BREAK! SHUT THE B!TCH UP and get her off the TV
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 am

I'm gonna call them the "Fucktuplets"...Because I don't give a FUCK!

I hate assholes!

Fuck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:46 am

You guys are fucking evil! You make it sound like a lot of money. Do you realize how many people are on welfare? Fuck. Setting this bitch straight won't do shit! There's another 500,000 family's on welfare. What's that add up to? Fuck, most aren't even Americans.

Suck on that shit.

She shouldn't be punished, but she should trigger a larger concern. If you're poor or under age, no fucking kids. PERIOD! 17 and under, abortion and jail time. Huge fine, etc. You're not a legal adult, therefore you cannot consent to having sexual intercourse. If you are of legal age and have one kid and you come into financial problems, they revoke your baby card. No more babies until you've repaid your debt to the country. Dude, food stamps are free in America. Most of my gangster scum friends had them just for nothing. They didn't need them at all, they're just so easy to get. Someone needs to crack down on this shit.

Here's the plan! Just have a narc program. on account of the fact that most ppl on food stamps are scum and probably do drugs, ( I know these ppl so I can say this) they'll probably narc on each other for money. $50 to narc out a person who's inappropreitly using food stamps I.E. feeding their friends with it. If you're caught, huge fine and you go into government work force. Work off your debt and fine and you're free to go.

I can save this country.

-Neil in 2012

There's no such thing as a free lunch, my ass!
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 pm

In other countries it's perfectly normal to have many children. Because American's are 100% driven by money, we judge this woman for having so many. Yes, it's strange considering she is a single mom and had babies before she had very much money. There are woman all over the country who have had 10 kids, I had a patient just the other day who had 11 of her own. That woman is a pimp in my eyes. I didn't think it was weird for a minute, I was just amazed someone would devote them selves to raising that many kids. I never would. I'm too selfish. I'd way rather be part of the brilliant surgical team that delivered all 8 and now get to study and treat them.
So she has a lot of kids, I saw her on the news, and although she is probably just baby crazy, she seemed like a nice lady who loved her kids. She could use a job, but the fact that she's single doesn't mean anything. A woman can do anything without a man, men tend to be worthless. I can say this because I hate men.
So in a nut shell... my point is... I wish someone in Bend would have 8 babies, and I wish St. Charles could take on an 8 baby delivery, and I wish they would let me help, or at least watch!
And one more side note, we are all retarded and no one knows whats good for ourselves or anyone else.
I think marriage is weird, and that makes everyone think I'm weird. If you don't do what almost everyone does, you're weird or stupid or ruining the economy or ruining the world.
The uncool part in this is the fact that some of the babies will have health problems. We will have to wait and see how that goes as the babies get older and fatter.
Neil in '12!
Just being the advocate! Somebody has to!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Being irresponsible is one thing, which as usual this subject as gone off on a tangent, but taking on the lives of 14 children in its self is pretty retarded by anyone’s standards, let alone a JOBLESS, UNEDUCATED, SINGLE PARENT. Who still owes $50,000.00 in tuition fees? Hey here is an idea I already owe more money than I can probably ever pay back and nothing to show for it, not even a job, why don't I have 8 more kids and not pay that money back either. Oh and to boot I will borrow all the money to raise them. Yeah, I certainly give this person props, nice work on joining the millions of other useless people in society that just simply take and never give back. I don’t care how many kids people want to have I just don’t want to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Jenn, I totally agree with you. This woman should not get anymore TV publicity as a means of selling her kids' story. Unfortunately she probably will get a show on TLC right after Jon and Kate plus 8 (Whom I love!) and 18 Kids and Counting. She needs to stop being glamorized and needs to be left to herself to fend for her own financial well-being.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 am

One word...FUCKTUPLETS! She's making a shitload of money off those little bastards! "You want that exclusive interview? Pay up Barbara Walters!" She's getting PAAAAAID!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 am

Maybe I'll have a bunch of babies and hit the jack pot too.
Why didn't I think of this?!
Well I'm off to the InVitro Clinic...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Cait wrote:
Maybe I'll have a bunch of babies and hit the jack pot too.
Why didn't I think of this?!
Well I'm off to the InVitro Clinic...

Can you say Tom Beatie? Maybe get a sex change and just have one kid. That would get you exclusive interviews, too (as the second person to do this maybe less $$, but since both from Bend maybe more, hmm...) and you wouldn't have to spend the money to feed 10+ mouths!

Jeff, just wanted to turn the post to some other random topic! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 pm

And any money that lady makes doing interviews should be put in a savings account. She's making 2 mill for some interview she did. She's got more money then me. Live off the interest. $80,000 every 9 months off $2,000,000. You can raise 14 kids on that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs   Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs
Page 1 of 1