54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Large Families

Go down 
+4
Jeremy
Jeff
Jennx13
Jenny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:19 pm

By now everyone has probably heard about the woman in California who recently gave birth to octuplets - that's 8 babies. But what's really crazy is that this woman is single, living with her parents, and already has 6 other children! This blew me away to learn that someone with 6 kids and living with her parents would use InVitro Fertilization to have more kids. Are there no standards? Aren't 6 kids enough? Aren't you forcing your parents to alter their lifestyle drastically so that you create your own sports team?

Let me know what you all think about this woman's choice. And while on that topic, what about the Duggar family and their "18 kids and counting". Should there be limits?
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Jenny where did you hear that this mom is singe? By my accounts from cnn.com she is a married women whos husband is a contractor for the US goverment who is set to go to Iraq in the next few months? I also haven't heard about her living with her mom? By any account the family will have plenty of money as being a contractor in Iraq is TAX FREE and lucritive; the dad probably clears 125K a year easy. NOW there is a reason the ma'am hasn't come out and talked publiclly. Im thinking she is waiting to land the biggest deal out there yet. Diapers, food, clothes, etc....The talk show circut will eat them up and they will get so much free stuff including help for those kids when it comes to feeding time its crazy. Folks come out of the woodwork for stuff like that. Lets see what happens when they do come out and how there story is

Now on to better things....Some folks just don't know how to use birth contol. It clear that in this day and age people don't think about the consaquences of there "GOOD TIME" I being a upstanding catholic bucked tradition and use birth control...I don't need 9 mouths to feed like my grandparents did. Religion is the biggest factor for many couples when they have kids. Look at the mormans or how about the poligimists. If religion isn't the factor in to how many kids you have then its the goverment putting sanction on your uteris. Look at China, limited to 2 kids per family. One earth quake hits takes out a school and countless familys have no kids any more. Everybody is entitled to there own beleive system. In this day and age when bread costs $2.49 a loaf compared to the 40's-60's when bread was 80 cents people need to think!!!!!!Heres what I think....If you don't mooch on the goverment then have all the kids you want, but the minute you go on welfare and collect food stamps you become an issue in my book and you should be fixed just like we do to the animals.

Jenny I agree with you on this one....7+ is to many kids. Now on to the Duggers

The Dugger family seems to be a loving and caring family. Michelle and Jim Bob (cant tell I watch to much TLC can you) are loving parents who spend plenty of time with there children. All of there children are educated, smart and musically gifted. Nothing wrong with that. Jim Bob teaches each of those kids about the value of a dollar, and they all had to help build there palacial palace they live in. As far as I am concerned there is a family that I don't ever have to worry about collecting food stamps and mooching off the goverment. The kids will never be a problem with a society like going to jail or being a burden on there family. The oldest boys work at there car lot and make money.

sorry kids Im not the best speller and I didnt do well in english grammer so pardon my run on sentences and incorrect puncuation.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, I'm still trying to find out more on the details. It was either our local news or the Today Show that said she was single and living with her parents. I've been searching the internet and can't find out much about her relationship with the babies' father. But, CBS news' website says that the girl's mother stated that all of the babies came from the same sperm donor, and that she was "obsessed" with have lots of kids since she was in high school. Also, the grandparents of all of these kids (with whom they all live), filed for bankruptcy last year and abandoned their house. That's scary to think of this kind of situation. I agree that as soon as these families become a burden to the government, there needs to be some sort of guidelines. They can't just count on getting their own TV show and having hand-outs from large companies to get by.

The Duggars just creep me out because they don't seem to want to stop having kids anytime soon. How can those kids have any sort of quality time with their parents? And how the heck do they pay for everything? They do seem like a very decent family, but I worry about the kids in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Here is the real story, Jenny is correct, the insane bitch used in vitro fertilization for all the kids and lives with her mom. Stop having kids!!! I think the state should only have to pay for a maximum of 3 kids, the rest you are on your own, what an inconsiderate person you can't possiblely love 14 children equally and give them a good life. This story is outragious, this lady didn't have an issue with birth control, she had all these children on purpose now the great state of California gets to raise all 14 of her child.

LOS ANGELES – The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.

Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.

"It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married."

Nadya Suleman, 33, gave birth Monday in nearby Bellflower. She was expected to remain in the hospital for at least a few more days, and her newborns for at least a month.

A spokeswoman at Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center said the babies were doing well and seven were breathing unassisted.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Um, Jenny, let's stick to two or three. It gets weird if we have so many they start forming subcommittees, breaking off into different branches, or plotting mutiny, and besides I'd like quality time with each one, where I don't have to treat them like little employees. ... OMG, college tuition for 14 kids!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Hmm... I just don't see college in those 14 kids' futures. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

What an asshole.

The Duggers are assholes too. That poor snootch!

HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...

ECHO...ECHO...ECHO...

It's pure stupidity. Plain and simple. They're not doing their kids, themselves or this world a favor...That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:36 pm

The way I see it, you should be able to have as many kids and you want as long as you're not Hispanic or Negro.
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

This woman must have mental issues.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am

It seems to me like there should be some sort of screening for people who get InVitro Fertilization. Like, if a single mom already has 6 kids and comes into the clinic to get implanted with several more, a red flag should go up. Send these people to counseling to figure out if they can even balance the kids they already have, a job (does this lady have one?), a social/dating life, and some sort of financial plan for the future. I don't want to be supporting these kids with my tax money.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

Neil wrote:
The way I see it, you should be able to have as many kids and you want as long as you're not Hispanic or Negro.

Ok then the money for her 14 damn kids can come from your taxes not mine, most of my hard earned goes to too much bullshit these days.
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 pm

There seem to be many inconsistancies with this lady's story. It certinally will be intresting to see what she has to say when she finally comes out of "hiding" I agree with Jenny the ethics behind putting that many eggs in your basket is kinda risky. (p.s. by basket I mean the Va-jay jay Razz ) It seems to be that there could be more to this story as why would a doctor in any right mind put more then 2 fertilized eggs in there.

Plain and simple if you can't take care of your own family get it tied or snipped so the rest of the hard workin americans don't have to support your dumb ass while your on welfare!
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Here's another thought regarding this lady's situation. How can she afford to just HAVE these children to begin with? I don't know what InVitro costs, but I know it's several thousand dollars each time. And, her hospital bill has to be enormous! Our hospital bill from having Sammie was $12,000 - and that's just one baby! Luckily we have insurance which covered most of it. Does this lady have insurance? Or even a job? For her sake, I hope her parents are loaded.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 am

Jenny wrote:
Here's another thought regarding this lady's situation. How can she afford to just HAVE these children to begin with? I don't know what InVitro costs, but I know it's several thousand dollars each time. And, her hospital bill has to be enormous! Our hospital bill from having Sammie was $12,000 - and that's just one baby! Luckily we have insurance which covered most of it. Does this lady have insurance? Or even a job? For her sake, I hope her parents are loaded.

We used to call it U & I insurance which I assume this worthless baby machine is on. By the spin the media is putting on it I assume she is on either help parents insurance still or California Welfare!!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Large Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Large Families   Large Families Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Large Families
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: