54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!

Go down 
+2
Dan
Neil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 am

After a long conversation with our uncle, Mark, I've been talked out of buying one. He told me in California the other day a 60 year old man got killed by his pit bull after loving him for 5 years or some shit. I'm not going out like that.

-Neil

PS. Call me a coward
cat
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 am

Wow! You actually made a good decision! I'm sooooo proud!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 am

Hmmm don't listen to your beloved sister telling you stories of babies getting their head bitten off...
O well, get a lab. #1 dog in America, for a reason!
Or a hamster. It will die before you start hating it!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 am

KK, you are hilarious. It's so true, though. Our gerbils never made it out of the van. Now, that's low maintenance! cat
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 pm

When I said I wasn't getting a pit bull I didn't mean I wasn't getting a dog. I figure I can go find a wolf in the woods some where.

I know, I know, it's a wild animal, I know. And I know it has a good chance of attacking a family member, but still, I think in time you'll see that the juice was worth the squeeze.

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Get a bitch dog. Something tiny. No shedding, small poo and easy to take places. You can still play with it, play catch, shovel it's shit, sop-up it's piss, chase the cocksucker down the street, find someone to watch it when your gone, pay for vaccinations, etc.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: My new dog: What breed?   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

Since I've been told by pretty much ever loser on this forum not to get a pit bull, I've been wondering...

What kind of dog should I get?

If you wouldn't mind, post your thoughts on the subject along with a breed and possible picture. If we all work together I think we can find a dog that my family will love and in 3 weeks wish was dead.

Discuss.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 am

Glad to hear you didn't get the pit bull. It was kinda ugly anyway. Why don't you just take Cali? That would make Dan happy and you'd have a free dog. We know she's a wuss but she'd snuggle Owen like crazy - he'd love it.
Back to top Go down
Becca
A barrel full of smashed assholes
A barrel full of smashed assholes

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry Neil. I didn't read this yet when I replied to the last subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!   I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'm NOT getting a Pit Bull!!!
Page 1 of 1