54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:03 am

There's a 7 month old pit in P-Town for $50 we're considering. My family and I went to the big sky dog park with my old buddies Seth and his dogs and now I want a dog. I'm trying to upload a pic but Dan's stupid fucking forum won't let me. Fuck this gay forum.

I can't even make a poll about how gay the members think this forum is, that's how gay this forum is.

-Neil

PS. The dog is all white and sick as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:08 am

Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Tn12
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 am

Somebody talk some sense into Neil. Please. No
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 am

Here's my opinion: YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Getting a dog will be THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE! Please, listen to the voice of experience. You have now idea what your getting into...

NO FUCKING CLUE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:44 pm

LOL! HAHAHAHAH! Can't stop laughing!

GENIUS!

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Get a cat. Or something else heartless you don't have to love.
That's more you're style.
P.s. notice 3 people have already said don't do it...
affraid
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 pm

No, it’s time to change the way we think about life and the things we do to make us happy. If I want the dog, I’ll get it. Take it out and get to know it, unlike every other Costello dog that just get purchased and beaten.

If it doesn’t work out, I’ll hock the fucker on Craigslist. Respect.

-Neil

PS. We live in Bend Oregon. I’d like to at least pretend to fit in.

PPS. My pit will fuck you up!
Back to top Go down
Becca
A barrel full of smashed assholes
A barrel full of smashed assholes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Yes Neil, in the end you will do what you want to. That is respectable. But since you asked for opinions, all I ask is that you research types of dogs first. Those ones in particular are known for striking children. Please don't be 'that guy'. The one that says, 'my dog would never do that'. It happens all of the time! I just fear for Owen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!   Thinking about getting a dog.  Cut me down! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thinking about getting a dog. Cut me down!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: