54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a sterotypical douche bag....

Go down 
+6
Becca
Jenny
Jeremy
Cait
Moomers
Dan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

What a sterotypical douche bag.... Empty
PostSubject: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 am

Our "hero", Pres elect Obama is spending approx $150 MILLION dollars for his inauguration! Bush got criticized for spending less than half that! He'd gain my respect in a heartbeat if he swung by the courthouse, got sworn-in, saved $150M and got to work on his big "change" for America.

Obama...So far, just like everyone else.... afro

Shit...How much does it cost to hire George Clinton, Earth, Wind and Fire and Morris Day and the time for your innauguratoin?!

He said he want some Marvin Gay, some Luther Vandross...a little Anita...Would definitely set this party off right! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 am

Can't argue with you at all on this one. How bout this...Ya gotta spend money to make money? Just Kidding.
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: attitude   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

The same thought crossed my mind too...
He's not going to change America, he just brings a new attitude in a hopeless time.
No one knows what's right for this country. Tooooo many opinions makes it hard to know what actually is the right thing to do.
But it's nice to have a "yes we can" attitude for once instead of never being told anything and getting the run around.
This better be one hell of an inauguration thats all I have to say!
P.S. I hate spelling the word "attitude" I never get it right the first time.

study
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:59 pm

I can't even imagine that kind of money! And $150M is only about 1/4667 (~0.02%) of the $700B bank bailout. Already half spent, wow, where'd that go so quick?!? Hey congress, can I have a two-year paid vacation? It's just a drop in the bucket! geek I guess if the Pres elect said he'd skip the fancy stuff all the E! and HBO type channels would be irritated because then they'd have nothing to cover and no "what's so and so wearing" gossip news. This is the event of the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm

In all fairness, I heard on the news that the people who get front row seats to the inauguration pay $50,000 to be there. So, hopefully that money is going to something good. Sure, lots of it is probably being used for security and event preparation, but maybe the rest of it goes somewhere beneficial. Let's have a positive attitude, guys! Obama seems to, so let's support what's good for our country! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:50 am

It's the inauguration of YOUR president! YOU have to pay to witness it! It's like paying to go to your cousin's wedding!

OMG! I just saw an ad for Obama's Rockin' Inauguration on ABC...They're making it out to be like the Super Bowl instead of the inauguration of a president. Looks like Jeremy is right about his HBO comment.

Oh well. I support him. I just hope he gets his ass to work Wednesday morn!
Back to top Go down
Becca
A barrel full of smashed assholes

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:55 pm

It doesn't matter who or what. Judgment is always easy when you're not the one under the spotlight.

If there are those out there who truly believe he can 'help' change America than it is possible. I am one that puts all of my trust into this 'dream'. But the key is to not sit back and let him do it by himself. He is not America, WE are America. What I mean is that it is all of our responsibility to make sure our neighbors have food and clothing. To make sure we do not judge someone that is different than ourselves whether it be race or status. To do the best job we possibly can when we love our family, when we go to work, when we help out in our community. It goes without being said there will always be those who are evil at heart. We can't change that. What we do have control over is ourselves. So let's say this 'dream' is broken, I will be able to say I did my best in trying to make it come true. And I will continue to live this way.
Most important I will strive for my children to embrace this 'dream' as well. By example they will learn that loving your family, working hard, accepting others regardless of race or status and helping those that need help IS the way of live.
Please, let's be positive and change our lives from our selfish living to selfless surrender. Change starts with US.

I love all of you!
Bec
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Deep. I totally agree Bec. Today's inauguration was moving and exciting. I truly hope the momentum continues and we work toward a better America. I support President Obama and his dream as well.

On a lighter note...I was irritated at all the money spent to party in recognition of his inauguration. After spending the night reflecting, I realized that Barack is very much a Costello...Buying a new car when your family can't afford the power bill (so-to-speak)! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey, I just bought another Caddie! This time, 18 carat gold rims. Beautiful! Anybody got a couple bucks I could borrow? There's a chicken taco in it for ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Love you too, Becca - good post! I love you
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 am

So far out Wigger and Chief is fucking up. He just approved $150 million to go to buying new government vehicles.

Wow, he's broke and buying a new car? He must be more black then I thought!

-Neil

PS. He's like %35 black. The "Being raised by white people thing" pretty much picks up the genetic difference. Don't hate on me, it's true.

PSS. He's also admitted to using cocaine as a youth... That might bring the % of his blackness to 45. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 am

I thought his dad was from Africa and his mom was white. And he was raised in Hawaii. You gotta give him at least 50% black. You can't knock him down for being raised by some white people. We accept you for it, Neil. tongue
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:58 am

Good one, Jen! afro
Back to top Go down
Becca

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Neil I would actually listen to you if you made an effort to change things in this world. Just because someone has done drugs they are automatically a stereotype? My god, the ignorance is beyond me. It doesn't matter who the president is you will sit back and JUDGE and use racial slurs. Try seeing the good in people regardless of the color and beliefs. It's amazing thing. It seems to me that if someone has different color skin than you or doesn't live their just like you, you hate them. It's really sad.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Neil I would actually listen to you if you made an effort to change things in this world." Bec

What have you done?

“Just because someone has done drugs they are automatically a stereotype?” Bec

Yes, it does.

“My god, the ignorance is beyond me.” Bec

When should we plan a trip to Portland so I can watch you walk down a dark ally occupied by a small group of black males? If anyone is ignorant, it’s you. Not as an insult, but I’ve seen shit you couldn’t imagine. It’s a really scary place out there, perhaps I’ll show you some time? Ever see a kid get beaten to death by her mother with a video game controller? I have. I’ll give you the link if you want. I love and protect MY family. You do what you want and later you can thank me for the ability to do so.

“It doesn't matter who the president is you will sit back and JUDGE and use racial slurs.”

First off, you’re taking it too seriously. Just relax! The only way the world will change is if we stop letting words affect us. I should be able to call a black person a nigger and they should be able to call me a cracker and just laugh it off. In fact, it should be mandatory! The world would be a great place to live.

Second; If he was white how could I call him a cracker? That doesn’t add up.

“Try seeing the good in people regardless of the color and beliefs.”

I do. I’ve spent more time with crack addicts and scum bags then anyone in our family! I’ve met some serious scum bags and they turn out to be good people. I don’t prejudge. I make jokes.

“It seems to me that if someone has different color skin than you or doesn't live their just like you, you hate them.”

Are you kidding? I hate everyone! I’ve gotten in more fights with white people then any other race, not counting the time Chaz and I almost fought 30 spics outside El Rancho Grande in Redmond. We patched it up though. Nice guys! Greasy spics, but still, good people.

Racism is in our genetic code. You wouldn’t walk up to a crazy dog in a yard without exercising some caution, right? Same thing with different races. You can’t be sure of what you don’t know, that’s how you get in trouble. Say what you want, but it’s true. Not to mention you have nothing to worry about living in Bend Oregon. Where 3 black people live. You don’t have any Mexican friends, Becca! WTF?! RACIST!

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Becca

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm

WOW!!! There's nothing else to say but WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am

[quote="Dan"]Deep. I support President Obama and his dream as well.

No scratch also insert middle finger smiley here
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:05 pm

So I have been stewing over this topic for a while now....I actually wrote a ton about it not to long ago and hit the deleate button I decided I didn't want to post then I can't stop thinking about it so here it goes...

Plain and Simple.... Why I choose not to vote for Barack and his hope for change

The man has never served a day in his life in the military. To be the commander in cheif of the most powerful force on the planet I think you should have a little understand of what these men and women go through each and every day.

While I am the wife of someone who does serve this county I think his "boss" should understand the sacrifices these folks make on a day to day basis. In a time of war or not, there are plenty of sacrifices these men and women face. I beleive you should have to walk to walk and talk the talk. Don't ask my husband to go to war if you are not or were not willing to do this yourself. Lead by example! Experience counts in my book as far as military service or public service goes. Im not saying the maverick is perfect but what crazy person is going to F*#k with the old man who survived as a POW...Don't get me started on Sarah (I didn't agree with everything she had to say, but at least she can shoot at point blank range!)

Thats it...I've said my peace without offending anyone I hope!
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Resect
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:04 am

Jennx13 wrote:
So I have been stewing over this topic for a while now....I actually wrote a ton about it not to long ago and hit the deleate button I decided I didn't want to post then I can't stop thinking about it so here it goes...

Plain and Simple.... Why I choose not to vote for Barack and his hope for change

The man has never served a day in his life in the military. To be the commander in cheif of the most powerful force on the planet I think you should have a little understand of what these men and women go through each and every day.

While I am the wife of someone who does serve this county I think his "boss" should understand the sacrifices these folks make on a day to day basis. In a time of war or not, there are plenty of sacrifices these men and women face. I beleive you should have to walk to walk and talk the talk. Don't ask my husband to go to war if you are not or were not willing to do this yourself. Lead by example! Experience counts in my book as far as military service or public service goes. Im not saying the maverick is perfect but what crazy person is going to F*#k with the old man who survived as a POW...Don't get me started on Sarah (I didn't agree with everything she had to say, but at least she can shoot at point blank range!)

Thats it...I've said my peace without offending anyone I hope!

Bush didn't serve either Jenn. He showed up the the Air Force in a flightsuit high on weed. Barack wants our troops pulled out because he understands the sacrifice. I have no military experience (nor plan on having any) and I understand the pros and cons of war...the value of our servicemen and women. Don't worry...Obama doesn't have any real control. He's just the scapegoat. There are a shitload of Reps that will challenge him until the end.

P.S. Neil...It's r.e.s.P.e.c.t.
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:39 am

Dan....he still did some sort of service in the guard...while he didn't have the best record by any means he still attempted to serve (high or not) in some capactity. Bush didn't go from office job to goverment to
"being experienced" in 4 years, 2 of which he spent on the road not doing much in the senate......

p.s. Neil thanks for being a bad speller like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: SCREW BUSH HE'S AN ASSHOLE   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Jennx13 wrote:
Dan....he still did some sort of service in the guard...while he didn't have the best record by any means he still attempted to serve (high or not) in some capactity. Bush didn't go from office job to goverment to
"being experienced" in 4 years, 2 of which he spent on the road not doing much in the senate......

p.s. Neil thanks for being a bad speller like me Smile

I think it is amazing that you support someone (BUSH) who single-handedly sent troops to middle east on some bull shit WOD (weapons of mass destruction) alligation, then have the nerve at the end of his 8 useless years in office to say, after spending over 500 Billion of a nations money that we need here to keep an American's head above water. I don't care if you put a banana in office to replace that dipshit it will still be better. At least the banana won't waste American funds for personnal gain.

George Bush, the US president, has said that he came to office "unprepared for war" and that his "biggest regret" is his country's "intelligence failure" on Iraq.

In an interview with ABC television's "World News Tonight", Bush also said he was "sorry" that the global economic meltdown was taking place.

As of August 2008, around $550 billion has been spent based on estimates of current expenditure rates.

Then this prick and his VP sell out America for some fucking oil rights. If for one damn second you say this war wasn't about the all mighty dollar you are retarded. If this is what someone needs to be a "GOOD" President then no thanks. His military experiance is about as useful as what comes out of Dan's back side. Supporting Bush because he is pro-military is a catch 22 because he sent thousands of soldiers to Iraq for the wrong reason. It would be different if we accually accomplished something but we haven't, so we need to pull those dedicated and devoted soldiers out of harms way, so we can continue to accomplish nothing over there.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 pm

On Military experience:

Having Military experience is a strong background, but isn't it possible that someone could be a good president without it? Given that only a single-digit percentage of Americans (and very few women) have actively served at any time through our recent history, making it a requirement or expectation would eliminate most otherwise eligible candidates.

Besides the departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veteran's Affairs, where this background would be most useful, the President also needs to consider decisions regarding Agriculture, Ambassador to United Nations, Commerce, Drug Control, Education, Energy, Environmental Protection, Health and Human Services, Justice, Labor, Interior, Management and Budget, State, Trade, Transportation, Treasury and Urban Development. And he/she still has to answer to the other branches of government, and the citizens of this country. Peolpe like Jeff Razz

Would you suggest that if a President was never a Farmer he should not be elected based on having no Agriculture experience?
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Jeff never once did I say I supported Bush....I didn't support the troops going over there. Many of whom are my friends. I currently have 4 friends over in Iraq right now, but these men and women didn't have a choice-it was the luck of the draw they got chosen. Would you fault someone for standing up for what they beleive in even though you don't think its right? These folks sign on the dotted line and belong to the goverment, if they don't do as they are told they have a choice of going AWOL. Most choose not to spend there lives as a military deserter in a military prison-so they do as they are asked. I don't agree with most of the Bush/Cheeny administration. Jeff when you find an actual canidate who is across the board QUALIFIED be sure to let me know, I have yet to see one in the 10 years of my voting life.

Jeremy if Joe the Plummer wants to run for president fine let it be....chances are most americans are going to want Joe to stick to what he knows, Flushing crap down the toliet. Nobody is going to want to hear Joe talk about world peace or the economy.

I just wanted to point out that my view is the leader of our country should have some sort of Military service, no one said you have to agree with me, I said my peace which was my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Jennx13 wrote:

I just wanted to point out that my view is the leader of our country should have some sort of Military service, no one said you have to agree with me, I said my peace which was my opinion.

Jenn, sorry, wasn't trying to take away your opinion, just offer another point of view. You do make a good point that politicians tend to treat our military folks sometimes without the respect and understanding that they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a sterotypical douche bag....   What a sterotypical douche bag.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What a sterotypical douche bag....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: