54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excess Crap for Sale

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

Excess Crap for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 am

Hey, as promised I went out and snapped some pics of stuff my company is selling off. It's a silent auction bids due in by September 21st. Check the link for a file containing a bunch of photos. I may bid on a Suburban and the little low 90's Chevy, but not sure yet. Last time they dd this people got stuff pretty cheap.

The file's ~6.3 MB. Check it!

http://www.jlightning.com/Photos/ENTrucks.zip

Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

I'd KILL for that first G20 van! Low miles and clean exterior! The middle van is way too beat. The last van is my second option. A little bondo on the LR and a basic paint job = bomb! Security box truck is pretty cool but, impractical. Who doesn't want a boom truck?! That Econoline box would be cool but, the wife would kill me.

Those 'Burbs are sick. You and Case NEED them! Oh, and Jeff needs that goofy airport mini-van thing.

So, let's do this?

My first pic: Van 1. Plate #29368C
Second pic: Van 3. Plate #C58499

Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:35 am

I kind of want the security van with the interrogation seat but no really. But I would like to see how much the lawn mowers or snow blowers are. If you can get them cheap let me know I will get you back.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:20 am

Okay it works like this - I get to bid on each item once, but I don't know what anyone else bid on it. There is no minimum bid (plant doesn't care what they sell for they just want it off their property). If I am the high bidder, I get the item. Otherwise, better luck next time. So, my strategy is to low-ball a bunch of items and maybe get one or two. Tax (~8%) might be added but I'm not sure how that works.

I was thinking of bidding $120-340 for the 'Burbs; not sure what the vans might go for. I bet the mowers would go dirt cheap, but I really don't know the condition of those items. Jeff if there are some you want more pics of let me know and I can go out there again for close-ups. Dan same deal just let me know.

Dan, I'm not really that interested in a van so if you want one let me know what you'd want to bid and I'd place it for you. Maybe bid on the 1st and 3rd since the first one has racks people might want it more. But if you win you have to pay me and come pick the damn thing up! According to the supervisor I talked to, they all run without serious issues.

bom Late!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 am

I really want one but, naturally don't wanna pay more than I have to. I'd think that $500 or less would be a screaming deal. Do I bid $500 when I coulda got it for $250...just to secure myself? $400 on one and $200 on the other? Bid $150 on all 3? If I win both (or 3), spend a weekend getting them home and work on selling them?

Jeremy...what's your reasoning behind "$120-340"?

Can you post a bulletin at work saying, "Please don't bid on this. I NEED it!"?

Gimme your best suggestions and we'll go that way. Fuck, in a worse-case scenario, the van with the fucked doors would be just fine for $100!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks to Jeremy's VIN pics, the vans are a 1994, 1995 and 1989 respectively.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Jeremy wrote:

Okay it works like this - I get to bid on each item once, but I don't know what anyone else bid on it. There is no minimum bid (plant doesn't care what they sell for they just want it off their property). If I am the high bidder, I get the item. Otherwise, better luck next time. So, my strategy is to low-ball a bunch of items and maybe get one or two. Tax (~8%) might be added but I'm not sure how that works.

I was thinking of bidding $120-340 for the 'Burbs; not sure what the vans might go for. I bet the mowers would go dirt cheap, but I really don't know the condition of those items. Jeff if there are some you want more pics of let me know and I can go out there again for close-ups. Dan same deal just let me know.

Dan, I'm not really that interested in a van so if you want one let me know what you'd want to bid and I'd place it for you. Maybe bid on the 1st and 3rd since the first one has racks people might want it more. But if you win you have to pay me and come pick the damn thing up! According to the supervisor I talked to, they all run without serious issues.

bom Late!

I will BID $100.00 on any of the sit down lawn mowers, and also $100.00 on any of the snow blowers so in addition to. I want to BID $500 on the flat bed truck, but if that falls through BID $500 on the a suburban or one of the vans. If they run who cares Mitch might need a cheap vehicle. Have cash let me know
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Also I will bid $500 on any of the truck b/c I want a truck for my parents.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

It's gonna be fun getting all this shit home if we win!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Dan wrote:
It's gonna be fun getting all this shit home if we win!

Agreed, Jeremy just get what you can for the best price. if you think $300.00 is enough then thats cool too. The cheaper the better obviously. Call me though I would like to discuss this futher.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Like Jeff said, we may need to discuss this over the phone to clarify. Though I think Jeremy knows my situation.

*If it's not too much trouble, Dad said he wants the regular cab pickup (Chevy, #46). He's willing to offer $200-300. He said he'd come up with me and snag the rigs. Shit, I can even bring my bros and we can drive all the shit back together!

So, the Costello's want:

$500 for Van 1
$200 for Van 3
$300 for Chevy truck #46 (Reg Cab)

Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Dan wrote:
Like Jeff said, we may need to discuss this over the phone to clarify. Though I think Jeremy knows my situation.

*If it's not too much trouble, Dad said he wants the regular cab pickup (Chevy, #46). He's willing to offer $200-300. He said he'd come up with me and snag the rigs. Shit, I can even bring my bros and we can drive all the shit back together!

So, the Costello's want:

$500 for Van 1
$200 for Van 3
$300 for Chevy truck #46 (Reg Cab)

He you snake I have my bids also, don't forget me Jeremy......
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 am

i think i'm out on the bidding i'll just enjoy helping everyone get all this shit home i dont need another pos in my yard i already got the Ford and with new glow plugs it fires right up now I think i might get through this winter keeping my fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 am

Jeff wrote:

Fuck you man...I got the scoop days before this shit was posted.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:26 am

Dan wrote:
Jeff wrote:

This shit just got reeel, listen we gonna find you, we gonna find you. Easy psycho save your energy for the game on Sunday, I really don't care I would rather have a lawn mower.....stay up player.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 am

Is anyone gonna bid on that airport baggage van thingy with the flashing light on it i'm trying to think of what i could do with it
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 am

Jeff wrote:
Dan wrote:
Jeff wrote:

This shit just got reeel, listen we gonna find you, we gonna find you. Easy psycho save your energy for the game on Sunday, I really don't care I would rather have a lawn mower.....stay up player.

Run and tell that...homeboy! afro
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 am

Casey wrote:
Is anyone gonna bid on that airport baggage van thingy with the flashing light on it i'm trying to think of what i could do with it

Bid $30.00 might get it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay more pics (some interior shots, snow blowers, mowers, etc.) and a listing of all the stuff, including VIN:

http://www.jlightning.com/Photos/MoreENTrucks.zip
http://www.jlightning.com/Photos/Stuff_for_Sale.pdf

I'll post soon what I plan on bidding for each item and who wants it.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 am

On the "rack van" do you think "Jeremy's Auto Body" can fix it up? That other fucker would need paint ASAP. I still like it though!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 am

Dan wrote:
On the "rack van" do you think "Jeremy's Auto Body" can fix it up? That other fucker would need paint ASAP. I still like it though!

Yeah, I think that either van wouldn't be too bad for body work. You know I never saw the 89 Chev van license plate C58493 listed on the PDF. Wonder if we should bid $40 or something just to see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Okay, so I've got the bids below, but haven't told the lady at work yet. Confirm what you want to bid and I'll place them. Need clarification on a few items. Remember we might get nothing but we could also win all sorts of stuff, so I'd want $$ quick like! So here goes (adjust one last time if necessary):

Costellos:
$502 for Chevy Van, LIC 29368C
$201 for Chevy Van, LIC C58499
$40 for Chevy Van, LIC C58493 not in photos hmmm?
$305 for Chevy Truck, LIC C58636

Jeff:
$502 flat bed truck, LIC C66861
$101 snowblower, (which one?) John Deere TRS32?
$101 mower, (which one?) Lawn Boy, Cub Cadet, Crafstman

Jeremy:
$341 for Chevy Suburban
$223 for GMC Suburban, LIC C58468
$112 for GMC Suburban, LIC C58462
$80 for Dodge truck, for giggles
$50 Craftsman mower

Casey:
$30 Airport baggage thingy (just kidding)

Q: When are funds due?
A: Bids in 9/21, find out 9/23, pay then!

Q: Can we drive the vehicles away?
A: Not sure, the guy seemed to think a trip permit would work

~~ Let's do this! ~~

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:12 am

Jeremy wrote:

Okay, so I've got the bids below, but haven't told the lady at work yet. Confirm what you want to bid and I'll place them. Need clarification on a few items. Remember we might get nothing but we could also win all sorts of stuff, so I'd want $$ quick like! So here goes (adjust one last time if necessary):

Costellos:
$502 for Chevy Van, LIC 29368C
$201 for Chevy Van, LIC C58499
$40 for Chevy Van, LIC C58493 not in photos hmmm?
$305 for Chevy Truck, LIC C58636

Jeff:
$502 flat bed truck, LIC C66861 Change BID to $280.00 you are right $500 seems high.
$101 snowblower, (which one?) John Deere TRS32? Yes JD is fine
$101 mower, (which one?) Lawn Boy, Cub Cadet, Crafstman Cub Cadet

Jeremy:
$341 for Chevy Suburban
$223 for GMC Suburban, LIC C58468
$112 for GMC Suburban, LIC C58462
$80 for Dodge truck, for giggles
$50 Craftsman mower

Are you going to keep all those Burbs.

Casey:
$30 Airport baggage thingy (just kidding)

Q: When are funds due?
A: Bids in 9/21, find out 9/23, pay then!

Q: Can we drive the vehicles away?
A: Not sure, the guy seemed to think a trip permit would work

~~ Let's do this! ~~

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 am

On the burbs, if I get one I may keep it. If I get two or three then some will need to go! (so I'd sell dirt cheap if you guys wanted first dibs)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 am

If you get all this your driveway is gonna mighty full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excess Crap for Sale   Excess Crap for Sale Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Excess Crap for Sale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next