54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 4th BBQ...

Go down 
+3
Cait
Dan
Moomers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 am

Hi Ya'll! Here it is...the official 541 invitation to our 473rd annual 4th of July Party! This year, it will be held behind the Beds4Less store on Hwy 20. You know how we do....cocktails on tap and bbq a flamin'. Bring something to eat or drink to help the cause and a lawn chair, if you can. I think we're starting around 3ish? I'll keep you posted on that...Oh, and I'll also check on if we can have fireworks this year, if anyone has 'em. And, no excuses for leaving this year to watch the butte somewhere else, cuz we are 100 feet away!!
I'll let ya'll know about the fireworks and time for sure....
Talk to ya soon! bom
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm

We're in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

This year is gonna RAGE! Are we throwing a theme on for our gang? Neil wants to dress patriotic, mom mentioned hawaiian.... Any other bright ideas?
If our whole crew dresses the same it will make it fun, and other guests can just wear whatever. Too hard to make a theme for a big party where random people are coming and going.
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

P.S. my age says 22 now!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Cait wrote:
P.S. my age says 22 now!

SIck! Have we covered the "what if a cop rolls up and wants trouble"? Do we need a liquor permit/party permit or something? Is is legit to get ripped at a mini-mall? Etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 pm

I know you boys have gone up into Washington to get fireworks before - where do you go? If it's somewhere close to the Biggs area, Jeremy and I could swing up and get some. We don't want to drive an extra two hours or anything, but if there's something close, we could make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

Crap, I don't fit into the 21089 Event Staff shirt - I'm too thick! Really wanted to wear that one, too!

No

Oh well, we'll be there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Here's the deal....The party is not in the store or in the front parking lot by Hwy 20. It is in the private parking lot that we lease behind the store. So, it's our property to party on.
So, eating, drinking, and being patriotic are allowed. As far as the "Washington Fireworks", there are no heavy trees in the area. The asphalt goes for 2 1/2 acres. So, bring the fireworks if you've got em and we'll monitor the explosions and the crazy people doing the exploding! I'm thinking the VIP boys in Hawaiian shirts and the VIP girls in the new long sundresses from Old Navy? Too much? Anybody else have a group outfit idea? Holla... afro
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 am

I'm in with the Hawaiian shirt idea!

cheers (Insert Hawaii 5-0 smiley)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

Jeremy wrote:
I'm in with the Hawaiian shirt idea!

cheers (Insert Hawaii 5-0 smiley)

+2!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey, there has been a slight change in the illegal fireworks department. The committee has decided to put the ol' nix on the fireworks. We just realized that we have large field of grass right next to the store on the side....we can just see it, all of us with pina coladas in hand, waving in the firetrucks with the other...So, NO FIREWORKS. We'll have fireworks on tap, instead!
Thank you,
Moomers
4th of July Fire Marshall bom
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Cool. If anyone wants to, they can just light 'em off at the Chevron across the street! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 am

I'll wear some sort of moomoo fo sho. I also have patriotic leis for everyone.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 am

Dan, you are hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 am

KK...Tomorrow, you/me moomoo shopping! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Correction...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:46 pm

The other day I mentioned Hawaiin shirts for the boys and Old Navy long dresses. I just meant to wear a long dress LIKE the ones at Old Navy, not them exactly. They have long sundresses everywhere!
Thank you...
Moomers,
Dress Code Committee bom
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I will wear my moomoo fo so...just in MINOT...Hope you guys ahve a great time and one of these years I will make it back for the 4th party or the holloween party...Hell when I make it back we should just party!!!! Ill leave the baby & the dog with my parents...Jason is sick of hearing about the costello parties and not knowing how you all roll...its on sooner or later like donkey kong!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 am

Awesome Jennn!! Can hardly wait to see ya!

Sincerely,

Moomers
President
Costello Parties, Inc. queen
Back to top Go down
srpaulus
A barrel full of smashed assholes
A barrel full of smashed assholes
srpaulus

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Wouldnt miss it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 4th BBQ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th BBQ...   July 4th BBQ... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

July 4th BBQ...
Page 1 of 1