54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prineville Camping Trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

Prineville Camping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Erin would like to have another camping trip for her B-Day this year. We are looking ar sometime in July after the 4th of course or maybe late June. This will be a simple Fri-Sun trip. I will bring my boat and probably rent some Jet Skis. if you are interested just let me know I would like to figure out the reservations soon because the spots are already filling up......seriously.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm in schedule it anytime except for the 2nd week of June
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 am

I should have decent days off that time of year (Sat-Sun or Sun-Mon). With that in mind, I'll be able to go at least one night. I think after the 4th would be better (warmer weather).

Poor Erin. She's gonna be HUGE! affraid No offense sweetie...8-9 months along will do that to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Just to be clear, I'm assuming this is a non-kids event, right? It'd be easier that way probably. We'll do our best to be there. Probably best after the 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Jenny wrote:
Just to be clear, I'm assuming this is a non-kids event, right? It'd be easier that way probably. We'll do our best to be there. Probably best after the 4th of July.

I'd imagine you'd be able to bring Sammie...You'll just wanna take your own life chasing a 14 month old baby around a lake in the dirt! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Dan wrote:
Jenny wrote:

I'd imagine you'd be able to bring Sammie...You'll just wanna take your own life chasing a 14 month old baby around a lake in the dirt! affraid

I agree you can bring Sammie but it might a parenting nightmare. The place we will be camping is close to the water and rocks every where.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 am

I'm just posting to get "Mark ass Trick" status. Don't judge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prineville Camping Trip   Prineville Camping Trip Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prineville Camping Trip
Page 1 of 1