54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more bullshit ways to communicate

Go down 
3 posters

Besides this awesome forum how many forms of comm do you have.
1. 2+
No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_lcap0%No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. 3-5
No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_lcap50%No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
3. 5-10
No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_lcap33%No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
4. 10+ Weak
No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_lcap17%No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
5 20+ I have no life.
No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_lcap0%No more bullshit ways to communicate I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

No more bullshit ways to communicate Empty
PostSubject: No more bullshit ways to communicate   No more bullshit ways to communicate Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Why do we need so many ways to communicate these days? It seems all these online adventures like; MySpace, Face Book, that MSN piece of crap, Twitter, Blogging, Texting, are used for a couple weeks and then we move to the next. Jesus Christ do we need this many communication links to the world? So I suggest one formal unified one called something like, MyFACE_Twit_BlogMSN_TEXTER_POS_ONLINER.com it just combines them all so everyday you don't need to check 40 different places, I think that will catch on.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: No more bullshit ways to communicate   No more bullshit ways to communicate Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 am

Sorry I didn't reply until today. Thursday is my 54 First day, I'll get to MySpace and LinkedIn later this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: No more bullshit ways to communicate   No more bullshit ways to communicate Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm still confused by Facebook, and Twitter seems weird. Oh, and don't forget cell phones, and those fabulous pagers you guys all used to have! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more bullshit ways to communicate   No more bullshit ways to communicate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No more bullshit ways to communicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: