54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 am

It's so crazy to think that I remember my dad saying on my 11th birthday that it didn't seem like I'd only be around for 11 years. It felt to him like I had been around since as long as he could remember. I feel the same way about my niece, Abagail. It's just yesterday she was born, but again I fight to remember a time when she wasn't around. Maybe the time spent before her was time spent waiting for her.

I love you, Abby! It's crazy to think you're all grown up, but you're still my little girl goofing around, talking about some people named Hingy and Humber. I'll never forget that.

Love,
Uncle Neil

Oh, and just in case you thought you were safe....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Abbybi10
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 12:05 am

That looks retarted! No efence. I love my family like crazy.Thank you!!!

Abby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 am

What beautiful things to say for such a beautiful girl. We all love her so very much! I know she had a great birthday, cuz we were all there. And the photo of the two you....priceless. My God, Neil, who's next on your list?? geek
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 am

OMG....Hingy & Humber! I remember them! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAGAIL!
Page 1 of 1