54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another famous Costello!

Go down 
+2
Cait
Dan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

Another famous Costello! Empty
PostSubject: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 am

Well, not really. lol! KOHD was nice enough to answer my question in their "You ask. We answer." segment. Take a peek... http://kohd.com/page/105381

Thanks Jay and Adam! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Cait
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Cait

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 pm

You are famous! ...and kind of a nerd!
Awesome, Dan!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 am

Way to go, Dan! Way to nerd it up for Central Oregon's weather folk. Hopefully the wheels will be in motion soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 am

Dan has taken cool to the ultimate level, I bet most people who know Dan and watched the news that night knew it was him that asked that. Way to go Dan!! Couple more guest appreances you will be as popular as Telemundo.
Back to top Go down
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Your a super nerd!!!! Are you as bad as my dad who has a weather station set up at the house? He thinks he can replace bob shaw (wait is he still around?)

p.s. yup that was his christmas present one year just cause he asked for something "nerdy!" Went to lowes and got him some cool kit thing!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:04 am

So proud of you, Kid! Great job! What an interesting question. You know more about weather than the meteorologists...and you're way, way cuter than that Christian Boris piece of 'beep'! king

Telemundo...tu Mundo!
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm

P.S. Just wanted you to know, Dan, that I watched the video late last night. I think Doppler would be a lovely name for J & E's new baby girl, don't you? Anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Yes! That would be a first! I don't know any other people who have named their kid Doppler! Now...what kind of middle name goes well with Doppler?
Back to top Go down
Moomers
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Moomers

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Why "Radar", of course, lil Jen. It is only fitting that the baby's name would be Doppler Radar Pedersen.
Unless, our other mom-to-be might be interested in battling it out for this lovely name.
flower
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Kinda like, "RADIO!"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 pm

I think if we named her Doppler Radio Pedersen people would think she is retarded like that movie, whats that name again?? oh yeah Radio....no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another famous Costello!   Another famous Costello! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another famous Costello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: The Lounge-
Jump to: