54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pic-less camping review...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

Pic-less camping review... Empty
PostSubject: Pic-less camping review...   Pic-less camping review... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 pm

No pics on this one (we thought Jeff was gonna show). Steve, Casey and I went out near Pine Mt yesterday around 11am. The 3 of us drank countless beers and polished a 1/5 of whiskey between the hours of 12 and 6pm. In that time, we talked about life, love and relationships (hammered of course!). We also managed to rally the FUCK out of Casey's quads, spraying each other with rocks, dirt, ice and snow! Steve crashed once, almost rolling the quad (lemme tell ya, for a new guy, he rides well!)! I attempted a stand-up wheelie on the 660 and ended 12 o' clocking my ass into the icy ground...Ouch! Tons of fun! We ended the night with tv dinners and a program on Air Force One. I woke up 5 times to run outside and puke my fucking brains out. Oy!

Let's do it again soon!

P.S. I lost the hitch pin on my truck and Casey's bike trailer fell off the truck and got a li'l crazy! Thank god for safety chains! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com

Pic-less camping review... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic-less camping review...   Pic-less camping review... Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Don't forget to mention that I slipped onto the rocks of the fire pit while standing still in one spot. I think that happend around 430pm so well into that bottle of Myer's! Good times!
Back to top Go down

Pic-less camping review...
Page 1 of 1