54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reverse Chronological Posts ??

Go down 
+2
Dan
Jeremy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm

What's your opinion on making the posts reverse chronological Idea so we don't have to scroll through the whole conversation every time just to view the three-word response at the end?

Hey, just a thought!

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Jeremy wrote:
What's your opinion on making the posts reverse chronological Idea so we don't have to scroll through the whole conversation every time just to view the three-word response at the end?

Hey, just a thought!

Jeremy

Hmmm...Unorthodox, yet functional! I'll check it out. Perhaps my other 2 minions can look into it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 pm

I vote yes! affraid
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:15 pm

I agree. Way to go honey! Dan, make it happen! alien
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 am

I've looked into this and am unable to find an option. I did, however, shorten the number of characters required for a topic title. From 10 chars to 1. Now your message title can be as simple as "!" or "grunt".
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:30 am

Jeremy wrote:

Hey, just a thought!

Jeremy

I see Jeremy's job gives him the same level of activity and use of brain power mines does. Anyone who can stop to think about someything like this is not very challenged at work.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 am

Can you make this forum less gay as fuck? Just a suggestion.

Fag.

-Neil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Chronological Posts ??   Reverse Chronological Posts ?? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reverse Chronological Posts ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: The Foyer :: Suggestions-
Jump to: