54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Moniter-Tech Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennx13
Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks
Jennx13

Baby Moniter-Tech Question Empty
PostSubject: Baby Moniter-Tech Question   Baby Moniter-Tech Question Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

So friends who have spawned.....what baby moniter do you all have? We have some electronics in the house. Xbox, Wii, wireless router, microwave, etc....plus we live on base with a house connected to us and every house around us in three directions has kids so I wanna make sure we get a good one.

Suggestions....what should I look for other then interference

Also, hunting for great suggestions on things you can't live with out being a new parent....so far I got
-a boppy
-the little swaddle wrap (thanks jenny)
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Baby Moniter-Tech Question   Baby Moniter-Tech Question Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Erin and I thought we would go with this one but after some thought found it only covered one room so we decided on the multi-room setup. Hope this helps

Baby Moniter-Tech Question Tin_can_phone

Baby Moniter-Tech Question Tine%20can%20phone%20tree
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Moniter-Tech Question   Baby Moniter-Tech Question Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Ours is a solid 5 years old. Graco. It has two channels. Works well, but not 100% interference proof.

So, to put it simply: I can't help you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Baby Moniter-Tech Question   Baby Moniter-Tech Question Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm

I love our baby monitor. It's a Fisher Price with 2 hand-sets and cost about $80. I love having 2 hand-sets because one can be charging in our room while the other one is out where we are. It also has 10 channels so the interference is very minimal. It has 5 lights across the top of it so that if your baby is screaming but you don't want to hear it, you can turn the volume down and still see that baby is awake. I very highly recommend this one! Good luck shopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Moniter-Tech Question   Baby Moniter-Tech Question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Baby Moniter-Tech Question
Page 1 of 1