54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A must click link!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 am

Web Link wrote:
OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.

That's hilarious! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 12:01 pm

My favs:

Don Juan says...
You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

baby jesus says...
my friend bought me this shirt for xmas as a joke so i decided to wear it out one night. and HO-LEE-FUCKING-SHIT, you could not believe how many bitches were smiling at me and growling and pawing/scratching at my eye area. this shirt must really be a pussy magnent. thankyou wolfs... for allowing me to finally touch girls!!! fast shipment, great communication AAAAAA+++++++++

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the wolf shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

Nickos says...
This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!

Dan Marino says...
I threw for eleventy billion yards and it's all thanks to my wolf shirt that I wore under my dolphins jersey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 2:57 pm

OMG Hilarious. You know some of these people probably think this way and are from Alabama.

Ol Tripod says...
This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

Tomash says...
My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts.
Hahha aresenal...

I am now the most popular kid in school, ohh shit my side is literally tearing fucking open right now.

mf101 says...
I wore this shirt to a VERY important business meeting with 5 MAJOR players in the Kansas social elite. Let me just say this shirt sealed the deal....

A must click link! Tu01079508
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 12:33 am

This shirt situation was mentioned on the news recently and how a bunch of punks posted these comments hoping to boost sales. It totally skewed Amazon's ratings and made it look like a top seller. Some people just have too much free time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A must click link! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must click link!   A must click link! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A must click link!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
54 First :: Vids, Pics and Links :: TriPPPle Dub-
Jump to: