54 First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum fucking BLOWS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to lose $35.00 in gas over night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Clown Shoes
Jeff

How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Empty
PostSubject: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Want to lose $35.00 in gas over night. Just stay in Portland, where people still actually syphon gas from vehicles. I would think since gas has gone down and the economy seems to be doing a little better my gas is safe in my gas tank...guess not. I stayed at a Best Western which was probably my first mistake and I probably shouldn't have parked by the sign that stated that [This facility is not responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle]. Crappy thing was I just filled up yesterday and almost ran out of gas on the way home today. Weak, well a word of warning lock your gas up or a magic tube will take it away.

P.S. just in case you are unaware of how to do this it is posted all over the internet with helpful hints on "How to's"
----> http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/6443
Back to top Go down
Neil
Bone Yodeler
Bone Yodeler
Neil

PostSubject: Re: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah, those "How-to's" are pretty sweet little cupcakes of information! If you are going to do it, I'd suggest not doing it in your home town. I like to drive up to a big city, like Newport or Portland and hit up pretty much any Best Western parking lot. Free money! It's cool too cause it's rare you find a victimless crime such as stealing gas.

I love this country!

-FLINT
Back to top Go down
Dan
Clown Shoes
Dan

PostSubject: Re: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2009 4:10 pm

That's wack yo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benddualsport.com
Jeremy
Sizzle Tits
Sizzle Tits
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

I'd let someone take my gas if they used the "..suck until you gag on gasoline, then put the hose in the can..." method and I could watch them cough a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jlightning.com
Jenny
Sir Posts A Lot
Sir Posts A Lot
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 2:56 pm

That sucks, Jeffey. Which car was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to lose $35.00 in gas over night   How to lose $35.00 in gas over night Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How to lose $35.00 in gas over night
Page 1 of 1